The publicly available outcomes of the eSKILLS4All project are listed below. This will be updated throughout the progress of our project.
Outcome 1 - Comparative Report
White Paper on Digital Skills-gap between low skilled/ unemployed adults (focus on women) and the labour market
This Intellectual Output aims to continue the investigation of the current scene in partner countries in relation to:
- The digital skills gap between the labor market and the low-skilled unemployed adults
- The digital needs related to employability skills of adults
- The current scene related to jobs and employment
- The provision of digital and employability training courses
- The EU strategies and initiatives in the digital field
We started with individual desk research per partners home country which are available to read:
Digital and employability skills mismatches and gaps:
White Paper on Digital Skills
Gap between Low Skilled unemployed adults (Focus on Women) and labor market:
e-Employment Data bank
- e-Employment Data Bank with useful resources for further reading.
Outcome 2 - Benchmarks, indicators and levels
Digital Charter and Eco System of Open Badges
Our Open Badge Designs that will be awarded once you complete each Module:
- Module 1: Problem Solving
- Module 2: Digital Content Creation
- Module 3: Communication and Collaboration
- Module 4: Safety
- Module 5: Information and Data Literacy
Open Badges Theory Document
The Open Badges Theory document gives you an in-depth explanation of the who, what and why of Open Badges.
Digital Charter and Eco-system of Open Badges
Open Badges Tables
This document presents the Open Badges Tables including the Module Name, Objective, who it's issued by, Learning outcomes, Criteria and Evidence (how you achieve the badge).
Outcome 3 - Digital Assessment Tool
Building the on-line assessment tool and procedures for self-audit-skills and external evaluation in close link with the Open Badges
Digital Assessment Tool
The Digital Assessment Tool document presents the open badges theory
Outcome 4 - eSKILLS Portal
Design of the on-line eSKILLS4ALL SUPPORT HUB and e-learning tools
Women In Digital Empowerment are based in Luxembourg and have set up monthly open sessions dedicated to digitally low-skilled women at a partner women's library located in Luxembourg-City. Time slot 12-8 pm, to include lunchtime and evening for those working.
Emphasys have setup a drop in ONE STOP SUPPORT HUB in Nicosia at Emphasys Centre, which is offered to vulnerable groups once a week.
If you would like to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the 'Chat' feature at the bottom right of this web page to speak to a representative of eSkills4All.
Our Training Course
We have delivered the modules presented in Outcome 2, through a hands-on, personalised, online training course, where learners can access the modules, assess their digital competence through our quizzes, improve their knowledge and gain recognition of their skills with Open Badges!
Our interactive e-platform also provides a forum for communication, a support hub and an e-employment data bank!
The Tool is available in English, Greek, Romanian and French.
We would love you to try our online tool and let us know what you think. We also provide a live chat facility that you can use on this website if you have any questions.
Outcome 5 - eSKILLS4ALL Support Hubs
A TOOK KIT for setting up, disseminating, implementing and monitoring
We have developed a ready to implement up-skilling pathway programme (offered on-line and in-house) based on the 3 stage model purported by the EU Recommendation for digital acquisition related to employability.
The TOOL KIT includes all necessary material to be offered on-line and as hard copies: induction seminar, on-line learning modules, ICT Guides and a strategy for exploitation at the national level including:-
- Description of the project
- Description of the eSKILLS Training Programme
- Survey Analysis -‐‑ Digital and employability skills mismatches and gaps: Comparative Report
- WHITE PAPER ON DIGITAL SKILLS -‐‑ Gap between Low -‐‑ Skilled unemployed adults (Focus on Women) and labor market: Comparative Report
- Curriculum to be covered:
- Digital Assessment Tool - This document presents the open badges theory
- Open Badges Tables - This document presents the Open Badges Tables including the Module Name, Objective, who it's issued by, Learning outcomes, Criteria and Evidence
- Practical Arrangements: Dissemination, Venue, schedule of training, registration procedures etc.
- Weekly Schedule
- Moodle Demo
- Guidelines and tips on designing upskilling programme
- Registration and participation procedures: on-line registration, selection of courses, time schedule, participation requirements etc
- Assessment and validation procedures: self and external evaluation, screening test prior, during and after participation in the programme, certification etc.
- Initial instructions for the programme
- Templates to run the training course
- Dissemination Material
We have also created a more detailed Moodle Manual for the trainer as well as a handbook with the Module content, questions and answers. To receive this, please contact email@example.com or use the 'Chat' feature at the bottom right of this web page to speak to a representative of eSkills4All and discuss.
IO6 Digital Upskilling Program
We implemented, evaluated and validated the digital UP-SKILLING Programme with 15 low-skilled adults from each partner country. This involved unemployed adults as well as refugees. This provided the opportunity to implement the outputs developed, pilot test, evaluate and revise them before they are openly provided to be used at the National and EU level.
Over 100 people were trained face-to-face and on-line in each partner country and we received some positive testimonials:
We created Pilot Report to analyse the results and implement any feedback.
Exploitation and Sustainability Plan: Sets an action plan for all the envisioned dissemination activities and will provide specific guidelines on how to secure the sustainability of the project after it completion.